Crislip, Philip & Royal welcomes the opportunity to provide direction, guidance, assistance and knowledgeable representation to Tennessee clients seeking quality legal counsel. Contact us to schedule a consultation and learn how we can help resolve your issues. Our small but very well equipped law firm offers clients the benefit of our sizable experience and dedication in these practice areas:
Probate and estate administration:
Our Tennessee lawyers help families settle estates in a timely manner.
- Wills and powers of attorney: If you wonder if you are due for a review of your fundamental estate planning documents, you probably are. Have you recently moved to Tennessee or experienced a change in your family's structure? After a marriage or divorce, birth or death of a loved one, or startup or dissolution of a business, talk to one of our Tennessee estate planning lawyers.
- Conservatorships: Learn how Crislip, Philip & Royal can facilitate a conservatorship granting a family member or trusted friend the legal tools to manage an elderly or disabled person's financial and legal affairs.
: We represent lending institutions, insurers and commercial buyers in a range of real estate transactions and disputes.
- Residential and commercial closings: Every detail requires scrutiny to best protect a client's best interests in buy/sell transactions.
- Title insurance defense/curative actions
- Tax sale redemption/claims for excess proceeds
- Landlord representation: We assist commercial (and residential) landlords in leases, collections and evictions.
- Creditor rights: Our clients seeking creditor representation are business owners, entrepreneurs, manufacturers and contractors. In good faith, they provided customers with valuable goods and services. Crislip, Philip & Royal aims to protect their rights and best interests.
- Family law : From paternity actions to prenuptial agreements to all aspects of divorce, our law firm adeptly guides clients through family law matters.
- Business law: We pave the way for successful business transactions, such as business formation, as well as represent clients in business litigation.
Contact our law offices at your convenience to discuss your legal concerns, goals and objectives with a Tennessee lawyer.